Have we sparked your interest?
Sales Manager Industry Business Unit Austria
Telephone: +43 / 664 / 8169090
RECA CPS shelf management and delivery concept
The RECA CPS shelf management system for industrial enterprises enables our customers to optimise their stock management of C-parts.
Whether for central warehouse solutions or assembly supply, RECA CPS shelf management adapts perfectly to the conditions of production, the individual space and work situation and is suitable for a wide range of products.
RECA CPS shelf management
- Single-bin system or a flexible number of bins per article
- Regular needs assessment per storage/retrieval point
- Automatic data transfer (order) possible
- Separate order picking for each storage/retrieval point in the Kellner & Kunz central warehouse
- Incoming goods inspection
- Bins are filled directly at the storage/retrieval point
Reliable shelf planning and high availability
Flexible and open to everything: The RECA CPS shelf service and supply concept is not tied to any particular shelf system.
We take care of the shelf planning, labelling and marking of the bins, and if required, we can also integrate your existing stocks at the starting point into the shelf system.
Kellner & Kunz will agree on minimum and maximum stocks with you to avoid overstocking or understocking when procuring C-parts.
The Kellner & Kunz system supervisors or field staff always ensure that optimum stocks are available on your premises within this range.